The following Rules & Regulations form an agreement between GoTo Entertainment and its members. By registering and wagering in the Casino and/or Sportsbook, you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the rules. All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice to the member.
1) GoTo Entertainment is fully licensed and authorized to operate in Costa Rica as Des Sports Informatiques, SA; therefore, to ensure complete legality, all transactions and wagers will be considered originating from and governed by the laws of Costa Rica .
2) See Cashier for deposit, withdrawal and other banking rules.
3) See Sportsbook Info for the wager types and limits on sporting events.
4) See Casino Games Info for the wager types and limits for the Casino Games.
5) Members' winnings will not be reported to any government agencies. This is the sole responsibility of each member.
6) All members must be at least 18 years of age.
4) Personal identity and details of all members; including name, address, phone number, email address and wagering history; will remain completely confidential and never be given, reported or sold to any third party.
7) Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep all account information confidential. The member is solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the member's account.
8) Members can close their accounts at any time
9) All Internet wagers are final once verified by the member and accepted by GoTo Entertainment.
10) Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
11) All Internet Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by this Casino on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction.
12) GoTo Entertainment reserves the right to void any obvious bad line error within the Sportsbook. In such cases the wager will be graded NO ACTION and the wager amount returned to the member's account accordingly. The member will then have the option to make that wager at the correct line.
13) GoTo Entertainment reserves the right to void any obvious wagers not adhering to company wager limit policy unless proper verification has been given by the manager on duty before game time.
14) Any Customer found using multiple browsers or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the Casino software code, will forfeit all winnings and be deactivated as a GoTo Entertainment member.
15) Customers found opening or using multiple/other accounts in an attempt to manipulate sports wagering limits or masking their true identity will forfeit all winnings and be deactivated as a GoTo Entertainment member.
16) All events must be played on the scheduled date and time, unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, the wager will be considered "NO ACTION", and the wager amount will be returned to the member's account accordingly.
17) GoTo Entertainment members are responsible for the completion of all wagers. All wagers must be submitted then confirmed on the internet. All phone wagers must be understood and confirmed over the phone by repeating user identification number and/or password.
18) All overtime periods or extra innings will count regarding total wagers. All overtime scoring will count towards second half total wagers.
20) All wagers will be accepted up to the starting time of the sporting event. The exception to this is Horse wagers which may be unavailable to bet up to five minutes before actual post time.
21) Bets placed by credit or debit card do not become valid until the company has received payment. In the event that such payment is not forthcoming before the event bet on commences, that bet is automatically void. All accounts must be funded properly prior to any wager being accepted.
22) All prices /lines are subject to variation and become fixed at the time a bet is placed.
24) Las Vegas rules apply to any rule or wager not covered by GoTo Entertainment policies .
25) Member agrees to verify Account Balances on each call or Internet session prior to wagering. By verifying your account balance you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims.
26) All claims must be made within 3 days from the date of the sporting event. No claims will be honored after this time period.
27) Every transaction will be saved to a customer account history file. All phone transactions will be recorded and saved on tape files. In all cases of a dispute, both management and the member agree that the recording of the transaction shall serve as the final determination in the dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly. When you confirm the read-back or click confirm on the online page the wager is considered final and binding.
28) It is the member's responsibility to ensure that their records are kept up to date with us; especially address, telephone number and payment/bank details.
29) GoTo Entertainment will not be liable for any loss in the event of force majeure, including but not limited to an Act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot or civil disturbance, act of terrorism, act of any government or authority, fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out, or industrial action of any kind.
30) GoTo Entertainment reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone that is found to be party to any organized wagering syndicates dedicated to changing and manipulating the odds available at GoTo Entertainment
31) Internet gambling may not be lawful in some jurisdictions USA . It is your sole responsibility to determine whether the use of our products and services is unlawful where you are presiding. We suggest you check all applicable laws before engaging in Internet gaming.